Relax & enjoy yourself on one of our fun Heathcote wine tours
***We are NOW OPEN for private tours, public tours expected in 2021***
At Wine Compass, we understand that wine tours are meant to be fun and relaxing and we get that a lot of our guest are not interested in a masterclass of how it all works. That’s why we provide tours specially designed for each group. Our fun & social days out are the greatest way to see the best of the Heathcote region with friends or family.
These tours work especially well for:
- Social days out with friends
- Family days out
- Hens or Bucks parties
- Ladies’ days
- Boys’ days
- Birthday parties
- Christmas party & social club functions
Couples, singles or small groups won’t miss out as we also run Small Group public tours
Examples of days out
Whatever the occasion (or even if there is none), we can provide the perfect day out. Some of the social wine tours we’ve organised for include:
We tailor to fit all occasions
Because we offer a tailored service, the day can be shaped to meet your needs. Some of the common groups serviced are detailed below, but we are really open to discussing any enquiry. Please feel free to call or enquire to discuss further. Take a look at some of our reviews click here
Christmas parties and social clubs
Work hard all year a be rewarded with a great day out celebrating in Heathcote:
– Pick up and drop off from the office or anywhere else you decide works best
– The focus is on fun as well as wine as you wrap up the year, with an experienced host on board to help you relax
– Options for games, quizzes, music and more for the road trip
Check out our Christmas Party options
Days out with friends
You never need an excuse to book a wine tour so why not catch up with your friends over a few wines and delicious food. Perfect for:
– Heathcote holidaymakers
– Ladies/gentleman’s days out
– Wine enthusiasts
– People just having a day out
– Melbourne locals wanting to escape the rat race and explore a new region
– Groups visiting from out of town
– Just anyone, really!
Check out a recent day out we ran here.
Make the next birthday one to remember with a day out to up and coming Heathcote.
– We can put together a number of wineries that we think will fit the vibe of your group
– Customised tour to suit the birthday boy/girl
– Your fun and experienced host who will ensure you enjoy plenty of laughs and that you celebrate in style
– Option to work in any games, quizzes, or special requests
– Bring your own playlist and we’ll get the birthday tunes going on the bus ride
Check out a recent birthday click here
Small Group Tours (Public)
Couples, singles and small groups won’t miss out with our small group tours to Heathcote. Jump onboard and be one of the first to explore this awesome region
– Inviting and charming locals primed to show you a great time
– Small, boutique wineries where you get great wines and the best experiences
– A fun and relaxed vibe, you will get lots of laughs along the way
– Informative and entertaining, with an awesome Wine Compass host to make sure your day is extra special
Find about more about our small group public tours
Bookings & Tour Pricing
All of our wine tours are completely customised to suit each group. To help us provide you with an accurate price, simply contact us and we’ll have a brief initial consultation. This will allow us to give you a quote and provide you with an itinerary for your fun day out.
Contact us today to find out more or to get your quote.
Small group tours
***New*** Small Group Tours, now you can experience a Wine Compass tour in couples, singles or small groups. Small Group public tours
Heathcote is much warmer than Mornington Peninsula and Yarra Valley and located to the north of the Great Dividing Range. The Heathcote region is at elevations between 160m and 380m and the majority of soil under vine is Cambrian – red and deep with excellent water retention.
It primarily produces top Shiraz however there is plenty more on offer across both white and red wines with a great deal of European influence. Some other varieties include Viognier, Riesling, Sangiovese and many others.
As well as wine, Heathcote has some fantastic other produce on offer that Wine Compass can take you to explore, including:
– Pork produce farm & cafe
Check out some of our favourite Heathcote wineries here.
Our other tours
- Heathcote tours for our range of tours
- Foodie & Wine Lover tours for people a little more serious about their wine & food
- Corporate tours for unique and exciting days out for corporate groups
- Christmas parties to reward your staff for a great year, a great way to let your hair down
- Small group tours new public tours for singles, couples and smaller groups
- Premium tours where you get insider access to the best of Heathcote
- Mornington fun & social tours fun days out on the Mornington Peninsula
- Yarra Valley fun & social tours fun days out in the Yarra Valley
- Fun and social tours check out our events page
Selection of wines on tasting at Vinea Marson
Great tasting-style lunches at Heathcote Inn
Plenty of room to enjoy a cold beer on a hot day at Palling Bros Brewery
Recent tripadvisor feedback
“Sensational Yarra Valley Tour“
Adam, Jimmy and team put together a great Yarra Valley winery tour for our recent team outing, we got to visit some lovely boutique wineries (including one that we requested that wasn’t on their list) and tried some really amazing wines. Jimmy also made sure that we slowed down when passing kangaroos so our international visitors could get a good look and take some photos.
I will definitely be using Wine Compass again.
Great day out! Taken to some fantastic wineries, the stand out being Pimpernel vineyards. Our host Jarryd had an extensive knowledge of the region and wine in general. Would definitely do this again.
“Fantastic day out”
Jarrod was a great host. The variety of wineries that we visited coupled with the in depth knowledge meant that we all had a brilliant time. Would thoroughly recommend.
Check out some highlights from our tours
Take a look at what Wine Compass tours are all about
Long lunch in the barrel room
Smiles all round
Chatting with friends in between drinks