A lovely hen’s day
“We all had such a great time but most importantly Rachel loved it so thanks so much for a great day! We didn’t end up heading out just a few quiet drinks at home which meant no hangover, always a bonus!
“Thanks again for such a great day! I’ve already suggested that for our girls Xmas celebration we do a Yarra Valley tour!”
Erin – Hen’s party co-organiser
“WOOWOO!! Thanks Adam, we had the best day!!!”
Rachel – Bride to be
“We had an absolute blast and the trip was made even more enjoyable by the care the tour team took to organise all of our purchases!”
Eloise – Hen’s Party co-organiser
A really fun day with this friendly and classy group. Lots of laughs and plenty of great wine and produce from the region.
- 9:30am: 2 pick-ups: Melbourne & Mornington Peninsula
- 10:45am: Willow Creek: Private tasting in the barrel room (see photo below)
- 11:45am: Main Ridge Dairy: Tasting of their lovely cheese
- 2:45am: Bluestone Lane: Lots of laughs and top quality wine
- 2:00pm: T Gallant: Tasting and relaxed wood fired pizza lunch
- 5:30pm: Drop-off Melbourne via Mornington Peninsula
WE ALSO RUN TOURS IN THE YARRA VALLEY – FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR A SAMPLE ITINERARY
Games played on the day included:
- The Peg Game
- How well do you and your fiancée to be know each other?
They also enjoyed:
- Lovely selection of cakes in the morning on the bus (provided by groom’s mother)
- Music on the bus including requests on the way home (we can play any song)
Do you have an upcoming Hen’s party?
At Wine Compass we love Hen’s parties. We can take care of most of the organisation for you. Some of the key features include:
- We consult with you and find out what kind of day the bride would like
- We come back with a tailored itinerary and additional options which can then be discussed further
- Once we have finalised the details, we take care of all the bookings and other organisation
- We can work in with any games and can also run them for you
- We label the wine you purchase and store it for you, so no confusion at the end of the day
- We can play pretty much any song in the whole world, we have playlists and can also play music from your phones or MP3 players
- We provided fun, young guides who also know a lot about the wine region
We specialise in the Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula, but can also work with other regions