There’s always room for one more…
***We are NOW OPEN for private tours, public tours expected in 2021***
The Yarra Valley offers the most vast and breathtaking landscapes of any wine region. Wine Compass tours allow you to see the beauty of the Valley, while experiencing a fun-packed day everyone will remember.
Sit back and relax while we do all the organising, taking the hassle out out of transporting and co-ordinating larger groups of friends or family. There’s room for everyone on board our buses with up to 56 people to a bus, and up to 3 buses per group. We’ll also send a fun and knowledgeable host to accompany guests on each bus to ensure the day runs smoothly and everyone has the best experience.
What to expect
Wine tours tailored to you
The first step is a phone consultation where we’ll gather the information we need to tailor a tour that ideally suits you and your group or occasion. Whether you have your own suggestions or want to leave it all up to us, you can be sure a fun time will be had by all.
Lots of variety in the Valley
Wineries are what the Yarra Valley is best known for, but we’ve sought out the finest distilleries, breweries, cheese and chocolate makers, pubs and restaurants that you are sure to love. Experience something new and make this a day to remember.
Relaxed and fun host
Ensuring the day runs smoothly is why our hosts are the best around. Not only do they provide a fun and friendly helping hand, they also have the local knowledge and experience from running hundreds of successful tours throughout the Yarra Valley. You can rest assured all details are taken care of, so all you need to do is enjoy the day.
The fun starts from the moment you step on the bus. Equipped to play music from most devices, you can bring along your own road trip playlist for the bus ride, or let your host be the DJ for the day. We can also help out with bus games or quizzes, just ask us to find out more.
The ultimate in high end experiences:
– Meet winemakers, enjoy private tastings and the best wines
– Experienced wine hosts including international wine judges and sommeliers
– Gourmet lunches at the Valley’s best spots
– Best for: wine collectors, connoisseurs, people in the industry, people who want behind the scenes access. These tours are our most expensive options
Find about more about our Premium tours
Bookings & Tour Pricing
All of our wine tours are completely customised to suit each group. To help us provide you with an accurate price, simply contact us and we’ll have a brief initial consultation. This will allow us to give you a quote and provide you with an itinerary for your fun day out.
Contact us today to find out more or to get your quote.
Some of our favourite Yarra Valley stops
As the Yarra Valley is a cool climate region, it primarily produces top Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. It’s not limited by those two strains though, offering world-class tipples in a number of different varieties. That includes Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, and many others.
As well as wine, the Yarra Valley has some fantastic other produce on offer that Wine Compass can take you to explore, including:
And more. Check out some of our favourite Yarra Valley wineries here.
Our other tours
- Yarra Valley tours menu our range of tours
- Fun & social days out perfect for birthdays, friends & family, hens & social clubs
- Foodie and wine lover tours people a little more serious about their wine & food
- Corporate tours Special and different days out for corporates
- Hens tours Give the bride-to-be a fabulous day out she won’t forget
- Mornington Peninsula Large Group Wine Tours for everyone to enjoy
- Christmas Party tours check out our events page
Enjoy a shared feast in the Stables at Zonzo
A fun day out at Yering Farm
Fun in the sun at Zonzo Estate