A day to remember
Wine Compass offers private wine tours of the Yarra Valley’s best vineyards, which are fully customisable and flexible to meet your requirements. From the very first consultation, we aim to do everything possible to make the experience truly unforgettable. We have no affiliations with specific wineries, meaning we can make the wine tour exactly what you want it to be.
Choose your tour type
We’ve got experience providing wine tours tailored to all kinds of events; find out more information below
Fun & Social private tours
Enjoy a private wine tour with groups large and small for all kinds of occasions. Highlights include:
– A fun way to catch up with your loved ones
– Enjoy the world-class wine and produce of the Yarra Valley
– Experienced host with a focus on creating a fun, relaxed environment
Ideal for: Days out with friends and/or family, hen’s parties, ladies/boys days out, birthday parties, Christmas parties, & Social Club Functions
Find out more about our Fun & Social wine tours
Foodie & Wine lover Private Tours
If you’re a little more serious about your food and wine, you’ll love our specialised foodie & wine lover tours of the Yarra Valley:
– Hand-selected stops that highlight the best of the Yarra Valley, with a focus on some of the more boutique offerings
– More in-depth insight into the winemaking process, thanks to informative hosts and connections with local characters
– Plenty of fun to be had along the way
– Options include: handpicked wineries, distilleries, chocolate and cheese makers, breweries, and more
Find about more about our Foodie & Wine Lover tours
For the ultimate experience consider one of your premium tours
– Meet winemakers, enjoy private tastings and the best wines
– Experienced wine hosts including international wine judges and sommeliers
– Gourmet lunches at the Valley’s best spots
– Best for: wine collectors, connoisseurs, people in the industry, people who want behind the scenes access. These tours are our most expensive options
Find about more about our Premium tours
Wedding season is fast approaching, what better way to celebrate:
– Classy, casual and fun with plenty of time to socialise
– Easy to organise, just get everyone there on the day
– Good vibes, games and music
– Tailored for your group, options include: wineries, breweries, cidery and dairy, with gourmet and casual lunch options
Find about more about our Hens party tours
Corporate Tours with a Difference
Your clients or staff will love this unique and special dayout, with highlights including:
– Experience the best of the Yarra Valley’s top wine, food, and produce
– Host with plenty of knowledge and experience
– We take care of the organisation so you can focus on enjoying the day
– Options include: Masterclass & Blind Taste Testing Competition, top wineries, breweries, cheese and chocolate makers, distilleries, and more
Find about more about our Corporate Tours
The holiday season is fast approaching:
– Pick-ups from your office or anywhere you suggest
– Focus on fun while also being informative on the wines and the region
– Fun host who can work in with the vibe of the day, play music
– We can work with any games, quizzes or special requests
View a recent Christmas Party in the Yarra Valley
Bookings & Tour Pricing
Because our wine tours are fully tailored, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all price guide. However, after we’ve started collaborating with you to create your dream day out, we can provide you with a sample itinerary and pricing.
Contact us to learn more about our great value, competitive pricing.
Some of our favourite Yarra Valley stops
The Yarra Valley is a cool climate region specialising in magnificent Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. That’s not to say there isn’t something for everyone though. The Yarra Valley caters to sparkling lovers, white lovers (including Sauvignon Blance, Pinot Gris & more) as well as heavier red drinkers with Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Other Yarra Valley stop options include:
– Gin distillery
Check out some of our favourites on the Yarra Valley wineries page.
Our other tours
- Fun & social days out perfect for birthdays, friends & family, hens & social clubs
- Foodie and wine lover tours people a little more serious about their wine & food
- Corporate tours Special and different days out for corporates
- Christmas parties reward your staff for a great year, with a social day out
- Hens tours Give the bride-to-be a fabulous day out she won’t forget
- Mornington tours days out on the Mornington Peninsula
Some recent tripadvisor feedback
We had a fantastic tour with Wine Compass for our company’s belated Christmas party. Our guide, Jarrad, was wonderful. He was knowledgeable, friendly and provided a relaxed and fun atmosphere. He took great care of us! The wineries we visited were varied and each special in their own way. It was an awesome event. Highly recommend.
We had a fantastic day! Mel our host and Lou our bus driver were wonderful. The bus was very comfortable. The wineries they took us too were excellent, smaller, lesser known which was exactly what we were looking for. I would definitely use them again.
Thanks to Wine Compass and our wonderful host Jarrod for an amazing wine tour! We had an amazing day and were taken to small but excellent wineries which you could tell had a real passion for it. Would 100% book again!
Check out some highlights from our tours
Take a look at what Wine Compass tours are all about