Enjoy the ultimate Christmas party on the beautiful Yarra Valley
Famous for its offering of world-class wine, food, and produce, the Yarra Valley provides the perfect escape for those who want to do something a little bit more special for their Christmas party. It’s a great way to really reward your staff, as well as have a great time together as a team building experience.
Wine Compass has conducted hundreds of tours, including Christmas parties with lunch or dinner, and our experienced host will make sure you and your staff have a festive end of year celebration you won’t forget.
What to expect
Tailored wine tours
Through an initial consultation over the phone when you first enquire, we’ll find out everything we need to know to create your ideal itinerary. Whether you’ve got ideas for stops you want to visit, or you want to leave it completely in our hands, you can rest assured your Christmas party is going to go off without a hitch with Wine Compass at the helm. Lunch and dinner available
Check out a Christmas Party from last year
Lots of different stops to choose from
The Yarra Valley is absolutely brimming with impeccable wineries, breweries, distilleries, cheese and chocolate makers, restaurants, and more. We’ve hand-selected the best of the bunch, and can offer plenty of options to choose from on your Christmas party wine tour.
Relaxed and fun host
At Wine Compass, our focus is on creating a relaxed, fun environment. The main way we’re able to achieve that is with the help of your experienced host, who has run hundreds of tours on the Yarra Valley and will guide your Christmas party seamlessly to ensure you’re having a great time.
From the moment we pick you up there is plenty of fun to be had. Our busses are equipped to play music, so if you have a festive playlist you want to play, bring it along! Otherwise, you can let us take care of tunes. We can also help run games and quizzes – just ask us to find out more.
Fro something even more special and high end
– Meet winemakers, enjoy private tastings and the best wines
– Experienced wine hosts including international wine judges and sommeliers
– Gourmet lunches at the Valley’s best spots
– Best for: wine collectors, connoisseurs, people in the industry, people who want behind the scenes access. These tours are our most expensive options
Find about more about our Premium tours
Bookings & Tour Pricing
All of our wine tours are completely customised to suit each group. To help us provide you with an accurate price, simply contact us and we’ll have a brief initial consultation. This will allow us to give you a quote and provide you with an itinerary for your fun day out.
Contact us today to find out more or to get your quote.
Some of our favourite Yarra Valley stops
As the Yarra Valley is a cool climate region, it primarily produces top Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. It’s not limited by those two strains though, offering world-class tipples in a number of different varieties. That includes Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, and many others.
As well as wine, the Yarra Valley has some fantastic other produce on offer that Wine Compass can take you to explore, including:
And more. Check out some of our favourite Yarra Valley wineries here.
Our other tours
- Yarra Valley tours menu our range of tours
- Fun & social days out perfect for birthdays, friends & family, hens & social clubs
- Foodie and wine lover tours people a little more serious about their wine & food
- Corporate tours Special and different days out for corporates
- Hens tours Give the bride-to-be a fabulous day out she won’t forget
- Mornington Peninsula Christmas Party tours celebrate another great year
- Christmas Party tours check out our events page
Christmas party tasting at Tuck’s Ridge
A fun day out with Santa Claus
Kris Kringle on tour