Simple to organise; plenty of fun
Whether you want to show your staff how much you appreciate them or impress your clients, Wine Compass’ corporate wine tours will ensure your entire group has a fantastic time. Tailored to meet the needs of all kinds of groups, both large and small, we’ll guide you on a palate-pleasing tour of the best wine and produce that the beautiful Yarra Valley has to offer.
We’ve run hundreds of private wine tours and have a knack for creating a unique experience that works for the specific dynamics of your corporate group. Choose from the Yarra Valley’s best wineries, breweries, distilleries, chocolate and cheese makers, restaurants for your gourmet lunch stop, and more, or leave it in our capable hands to create a custom itinerary. Ask us about our popular blind test tasting competition to add a little extra fun to your corporate wine tour!
Just some of our corporate tour options
A few tipples and great food is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. These tours include:
– Pick up from your office or anywhere you request
– Tailored itinerary that suits your group; relaxed or more structured
– The best of the Yarra Valley presented in a fun way
– Delicious food, wine and produce
– Experienced and fun host
– Optional running of games like our popular blind test tasting competition, quizzes, or more. We can also play any music you bring along for the bus ride
Check out our Christmas Party options
Social clubs, staff rewards & relaxed day outs
Wine tours are a fantastic option for a casual day out as part of a social club, or even as a special staff reward. We’ll provide a relaxed, fun environment for you to leave behind the worries of the work week and have a fantastic time.
Ensure your clients are thoroughly impressed and enjoy a day to remember as we guide them through the Yarra Valley’s finest selection of gourmet foods, wine and produce. With our professional approach and wealth of experience, we’ll create a day that will hit all the right notes.
As well as taste testing your way through the Yarra Valley’s reds and whites, your tour will include a gourmet stop for lunch. There are many fantastic options in the region to choose from – you can discuss your preferences with us or simply leave it in our hands.
Either way, we’ll make sure your love for gourmet food is well catered for.
Optional Extra: Blind Taste Testing Competition
To add a bit more dynamic fun to your day, we can organise and run a blind taste testing competition. This is a great way to test your newly acquired knowledge about various reds and whites, as well as getting those healthy competitive juices flowing
For the ultimate experience consider one of your premium tours
– Meet winemakers, enjoy private tastings and the best wines
– Experienced wine hosts including international wine judges and sommeliers
– Gourmet lunches at the Valley’s best spots
– Best for: wine collectors, connoisseurs, people in the industry, people who want behind the scenes access. These tours are our most expensive options
Find about more about our Premium tours
Bookings & Tour Pricing
We run completely tailored services that match the dynamics and preferences of your corporate group. After a quick initial consultation, we’ll be able to mock up an itinerary and provide pricing.
Some of our favourite Yarra Valley stops
As the Yarra Valley is a cool climate region, it primarily produces top Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. It’s not limited by those two strains though, offering world-class tipples in a number of different varieties. That includes Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, and many others.
As well as wine, the Yarra Valley has some fantastic other produce on offer that Wine Compass can take you to explore, including:
And more. Check out some of our favourite Yarra Valley wineries here.
Our other tours
- Yarra Valley tours menu our range of tours
- Christmas parties reward your staff for a great year, with a social day out
- Fun & social days out perfect for birthdays, friends & family, hens & social clubs
- Foodie and wine lover tours people a little more serious about their wine & food
- Hens tours Give the bride-to-be a fabulous day out she won’t forget
- Yarra Valley Corporate tours impress your clients or reward your staff
- Corporate tours check out our events page
Guided tastings with professionals, winemakers and experts
World class dining experiences
Recent tripadvisor feedback
“Outstanding Tour of Wine, Chocolate & Cheese!”
The team at Wine Compass including Adam, Gabi, and Jimmy were top notch! Professional service, a knowledgeable team, easy of booking, and most of all a fun filled and not to mention yummy day! We did a tour of the Mornington Peninsula which consisted of wine, cheese, and chocolate tasting plus a shared lunch! I must say I will definitely be arranging to attend this fantastic tour again! Thanks guys!
“Company Day Trip”
Excellent day. Very happy with the service from Wine Compass and the support they gave us whilst arranging our trip. The itinerary was perfect to suit our needs. Well done!
“Work Christmas party day out”
Jarrod was the best tour guide/bus driver I’ve experienced, and I have done a lot of tours. Jarrod genuinely wanted to tailor our day to what we wanted to experience, he listened and learnt what type wine we all enjoyed. It didn’t take long before Jarrod picked up on our individual tastes in wine. He was knowledgeable and informative, and has a real passion for wine making. Well done Jarrod, you made a good day fantastic! Highly recommended!
Check out some highlights from our tours
Take a look at what Wine Compass tours are all about
Incredible food offerings
Great group dining experiences
A fun and stress free day out for team building