Relax & have fun on our Yarra Valley wine tours
At Wine Compass, we have many groups come to us who simply want to enjoy sampling the amazing wines and other produce found in the Yarra Valley, without going into an in-depth masterclass of how it all works. That’s why we provide tours specially designed to create a relaxed, fun day out that you and your friends or family can enjoy.
These tours work especially for:
– Social days out with friends
– Family days out
– Hen’s parties
– Ladies’ days
– Boys’ days
– Birthday parties
– Christmas party & social club functions
Examples of days out
Whatever the occasion (or even if there is none), we can provide the perfect day out. Some of the social wine tours we’ve organised for include:
We tailor to fit all occasions
Because we offer a tailored service, the day can be shaped to meet your needs. Some of the common groups serviced are detailed below, but we are really open to discussing any enquiry. Please feel free to call or enquire to discuss further.
To take a look at some of our reviews click here
CHRISTMAS PARTIES & SOCIAL CLUBS
Get into the festive season with:
– Pick up and drop off points elected by you, including your office
– Plenty of fun to be had, with an experienced and relaxed host
– Options for games, quizzes, music and more for the road trip
Check out our Christmas Party options
For the perfect celebration before your big day, enjoy:
– A customised itinerary that fits the hen (and her guests) perfectly
– An experienced host dedicated to making your experience fun. We can even run games for you
– The option to play your own music, or let us take care of the tunes
– All purchases labelled and stored safely for you to take home at the end of the day without breakages
Check out our hens party options
DAYS OUT WITH FRIENDS
Catch up with your friends in the best possible way – over a few wines and delicious food. Perfect for:
– Melbourne locals wanting to escape the rat race and explore the Yarra Valley
– Groups visiting from out of town
– Day out with the girls or boys
– Wine enthusiasts
– Just anyone, really!
Check out a recent day out we ran here.
Celebrate your birthday in style with a fantastic day out on the Yarra Valley:
– Customised tour to suit the birthday boy/girl and the specific dynamics of their group
– Fun and experienced host who will ensure you enjoy plenty of laughs
– Option to work in any games, quizzes, or special requests
– Bring your own playlist and we’ll get the birthday tunes going on the bus ride
Bookings & Tour Pricing
All of our wine tours are completely customised to suit each group. To help us provide you with an accurate price, simply contact us and we’ll have a brief initial consultation. This will allow us to give you a quote and provide you with an itinerary for your fun day out.
Contact us today to find out more or to get your quote.
Some of our favourite Yarra Valley stops
As the Yarra Valley is a cool climate region, it primarily produces top Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. It’s not limited by those two strains though, offering world-class tipples in a number of different varieties. That includes Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, and many others.
As well as wine, the Yarra Valley has some fantastic other produce on offer that Wine Compass can take you to explore, including:
And more. Check out some of our favouriteYarra Valley wineries here.
Our other tours
- Yarra Valley tours menu our range of tours
- Foodie and wine lover tours people a little more serious about their wine & food
- Corporate tours Special and different days out for corporates
- Christmas parties reward your staff for a great year, with a social day out
- Hens tours Give the bride-to-be a fabulous day out she won’t forget
- Mornington fun & social tours fun days out on the Mornington Peninsula
- Fun and social tours check out our events page
Guided tastings of premium wines
Great sharing-style lunches
Premium lunch options for your group of friends
Recent tripadvisor feedback
“Sensational Yarra Valley Tour“
Adam, Jimmy and team put together a great Yarra Valley winery tour for our recent team outing, we got to visit some lovely boutique wineries (including one that we requested that wasn’t on their list) and tried some really amazing wines. Jimmy also made sure that we slowed down when passing kangaroos so our international visitors could get a good look and take some photos.
I will definitely be using Wine Compass again.
Great day out! Taken to some fantastic wineries, the stand out being Pimpernel vineyards. Our host Jarryd had an extensive knowledge of the region and wine in general. Would definitely do this again.
“Fantastic day out”
Jarrod was a great host. The variety of wineries that we visited coupled with the in depth knowledge meant that we all had a brilliant time. Would thoroughly recommend.
Check out some highlights from our tours
Take a look at what Wine Compass tours are all about
Wine tasting with friends
A relaxing drink in a sunny spot
A beer with the lads