The perfect Christmas party setting
The Mornington Peninsula is a truly beautiful region, offering even more beautiful wine and food. Our wine tours provide the perfect way to explore all that the Peninsula has to offer, while also ensuring you and your staff get to relax, unwind, and enjoy some laughs to celebrate the close of another year.
Having taken hundreds of wine tours, we’ve got the experience and knowledge to create a truly memorable and customisable day or night for your Christmas party (including lunch or dinner).
What to expect
Tailored wine tours
When we first talk to you, we’ll get all the relevant information we need to create a customised itinerary for your ideal Christmas party (including lunch or dinner). We are fully flexible with the options available; just ask and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs
Check out a Christmas Party we ran recently click here
Lots of different stops to choose from
We’ve handpicked the best stops on the Mornington Peninsula according to quality produce and places that are fun to visit. Choose to check out wineries, breweries, distilleries, cheese and chocolate makers, and more. There are also plenty of gourmet options for your lunch or dinner stop.
Fun and relaxed host
Your Wine Compass host has run hundreds of wine tours on the Mornington Peninsula. With a strong focus on creating fun, relaxed vibes, you can rest assured your Christmas party is in incredibly trustworthy hands!
Our busses are equipped to play music from various devices, so if you have a specific playlist you’d like to pump out on the drive, bring it along! Alternatively, we’ve got some great tunes ready to bust out. To add some extra festivity to your Christmas party, we can also help run quizzes or other games if required.
For something a bit more high end
– Meet winemakers, enjoy private tastings and the best wines
– Experienced wine hosts including international wine judges and sommeliers
– Gourmet lunches at the Peninsula’s best spots
– Best for: wine collectors, connoisseurs, people in the industry, people who want behind the scenes access. These tours are our most expensive options
Find about more about our Premium tours
Bookings & Tour Pricing
We provide a tailored service and collaborate with you to create the itinerary. On the first phone call we will find out about your group and provide you with options. After this we come back with a sample itinerary and pricing.
Our Mornington Peninsula wine tours are great value. Talk to us today about your ideal itinerary and quote. Pick-ups from Melbourne & Mornington Peninsula
Some of our favourite Mornington Peninsula stops
The Mornington Peninsula region is renowned for its Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, but there are also other gems to be found. For Sauvignon Blanc drinkers, why not try some of the excellent Pinot Gris local vineyards have to offer? There are also heavier red options dotted throughout the region for those who like something a little more full bodied. Basically, there’s something for every wine lover!
Other Mornington Peninsula stop options include:
– Dairy for cheese
– Distillery (gin, vodka, limoncello)
– Strawberry picking (inc. cider tasting)
– Hot Springs
Check out some of our favourites on the Mornington Peninsula wineries page
- Mornington tours menu our range of tours
- Fun & social days out perfect for birthdays, friends & family, hens & social clubs
- Foodie and wine lover tours people a little more serious about their wine & food
- Corporate tours Special and different days out for corporates
- Hens tours Give the bride-to-be a fabulous day out she won’t forget
- Meet the Makers events behind the scenes access to the regions best producers
- Yarra Valley Christmas Party tours celebrate a great year
- Christmas Party tours check out our events page
Christmas party tasting at Tuck’s Ridge
A fun day out with Santa Claus