Impressive & Simple to Organise
***We are NOW OPEN for private tours, public tours expected in 2021***
Wine Compass offers the perfect way to entertain and impress your clients or reward your staff for all of their hard work with our corporate wine tours. Catering for both large and small groups, our private tours take in all the best of the Mornington Peninsula and can be tailored to meet your exact requirements. With Christmas fast approaching, we would love to have a chat about your upcoming party
We’ve run more than 250 private wine tours on the Peninsula, and pride ourselves on providing a unique experience that really highlights the great selection of the region’s wineries, breweries, distilleries, dairies, bakeries, and more. Our optional behind-the-scenes meet the makers tour stops ensure you can really delight your staff or clients!
Some ideas to whet you appetite
The holiday season is fast approaching:
– Pick-ups from your office or anywhere you suggest
– Tailored day out to suit your group as relaxed or structured as you would like
– Focus on fun with great cellar door experiences
– Top quality food, wine & produce with lots of options
– Fun host who can work in with the vibe of the day, play music
– We can work with any games, quizzes or special requests
Check out our Christmas Party Options
Social clubs, staff rewards & relaxed days out
If you are a social club, staff or more casual group, we can arrange a really relaxed and fun day out for your group. We can choose stops with great experiences and also great quality food and wine.
We can arrange a gourmet day out that will really impress your clients. We can tailor the day to match the vibe of the group and give them something special that they will remember.
Gourmet Stops – lots of options
The Mornington Peninsula is renowned for its gourmet gastronomy, and we’ve scouted out the best to include them in your tour. With numerous top lunch options as well all sorts of stops, we’ll tailor your tour to make sure your inner foodie has something to tell their friends about
You can also mix things up with
– Wineries, breweries, cideries, distillery, cheese and chocolate
Optional Extra: Masterclass & Blind Taste Testing Competition
Think you know your wines pretty well? After learning (and sampling) some of the Peninsula’s best wines, put your knowledge to the test with our team or individual blind tasting. It adds a spark of friendly rivalry to the day, as well as guaranteeing a few laughs.
Optional Extra: Meet the Makers, Winemaker host or lunch with winemaker
Discover what goes into making your favourite wines, ciders, gins and more with our exclusive meet the makers tours. With options for meeting up to 3 makers (or less if you want more time to simply dine, taste test and relax), this is a unique offering you won’t get from any other tour company on the Peninsula.
Optional Extra: Gin Masterclass
The gin masterclass provides a fun and relaxed environment for team building or client networking. Enjoy sampling the fine selection of gins, limoncellos and vodka from the award-winning Bass & Flinders Distillery, and then complete your experience by making your own gin!
For the ultimate experience consider one of your premium tours
– Meet winemakers, enjoy private tastings and the best wines
– Experienced wine hosts including international wine judges and sommeliers
– Gourmet lunches at the Peninsula’s best spots
– Best for: wine collectors, connoisseurs, people in the industry, people who want behind the scenes access. These tours are our most expensive options
Find about more about our Premium tours
Bookings & Tour Pricing
We provide a tailored service and collaborate with you to create the itinerary. On the first phone call we will find out about your group and provide you with options. After this we come back with a sample itinerary and pricing.
Talk to us today about your ideal itinerary and quote. Pick-ups from Melbourne & Mornington Peninsula
Some of our favourite Mornington Peninsula stops
The Mornington Peninsula region is renowned for its Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, as well as pioneering Pinot Gris/Grigio in Australia. There are many other gems to be found including some excellent cool-climate Shiraz (or Syrah in the French style) options. Other varietals include Sauvignon Blanc, Sangiovese, Friulano, Muscat and many varied dessert wines
– Dairy for cheese
– Distillery (gin, vodka, limoncello)
– Strawberry picking (inc. cider tasting)
– Hot Springs
Check out some of our favourites on the Mornington Peninsula wineries page
- Mornington tours menu our range of tours
- Christmas parties reward your staff for a great year, with a social day out
- Fun & social days out perfect for birthdays, friends & family, hens & social clubs
- Foodie and wine lover tours people a little more serious about their wine & food
- Hens tours Give the bride-to-be a fabulous day out she won’t forget
- Meet the Makers events behind the scenes access to the regions best producers
- Yarra Valley Corporate tours impress your clients or reward your staff
- Corporate tours check out our events page
Great group lunch experiences
Guided tastings with sommeliers, experts and winemakers
A relaxed and fun day for team building
Recent tripadvisor feedback
“Company Day Trip”
Excellent day. Very happy with the service from Wine Compass and the support they gave us whilst arranging our trip. The itinerary was perfect to suit our needs. Well done!
“Work Christmas party day out”
Jarrod was the best tour guide/bus driver I’ve experienced, and I have done a lot of tours. Jarrod genuinely wanted to tailor our day to what we wanted to experience, he listened and learnt what type wine we all enjoyed. It didn’t take long before Jarrod picked up on our individual tastes in wine. He was knowledgeable and informative, and has a real passion for wine making. Well done Jarrod, you made a good day fantastic! Highly recommended!
“Highly Recommend for a great day out!”
A massive thank you to the team at Wine Compass for helping me organise our staff Christmas Party this year!
Adam was super attentive to our requests, made sure we were happy with all the stops chosen and ensured we were kept up to date with the itinerary, weather updates and so on. He was even able to accommodate last minute changes the Friday afternoon before our event on Sunday.
On the day Jimmy hosted the tour, he was great fun and made sure everyone had a blast. Everything ran super smoothly and was taken care of before hand that we had nothing to worry about on the day, except what wine to try next!
I would highly recommend using Wine Compass for any function; the entire experience from start to finish was amazing!
Check out some highlights from our tours
Take a look at what Wine Compass tours are all about
Behind the scenes
Incredible food offerings